Thursday, February 17, 2011

good thots

A Wealth of Love
by Mitch Axelrod

How do you measure your wealth?

I measure mine by how much love is in my life.

Love for myself, other people and all living things.
Love for my work and to serve others.
Love to choose my life, livelihood and living.
Love for my soul, role and goal.
Love for being alive.

I am blessed with a wealth of love.

I've stopped trying to be perfect.
I simply want to be myself.
I want to love myself and others unconditionally.

Love is the greatest wealth.
The more you give you get.
The more you give and get the richer you are.

Love is the greatest power.
Love requires no force.
It can stop conflict, topple regimes and end wars.

Love is the ultimate game.
When we all play our best the world will transform.

No reason to wait.
Valentine’s Day is a great day to play.

Call or write someone you love and tell them.

Don’t hold back.
Play the game of love full out.
Give 100%.

You'll be wealthier for it.

You’re a player.
You CAN change the game.

I’ll meet you on the field.

Happy Valentine's Day.

No comments: